Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a good option jot only for first-time buyers but also for others in the sub 5L range. It consists of an automated manual transmission. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes with EZDrive technology which is a comfortable replacement of the manual shift. Maruti Suzuki Celerio claims to be highly fuel-efficient and delivers an impressive 23.1 kmpl.
- Cabin Space: Similar cabin space as Ritz and 5 people can be seated comfortably.
- Fuel Efficiency: I have managed to get an average mileage of 23KMPL on the highway and an average of 20KMPL on city roads.
- Features: The top end version comes with all the creature comforts one would expect in this price segment such as aircons, power windows, power steering, power brake etc. It even has safety features such as dual airbags and ABS. The top end includes driver seat height adjustment and steering adjustment.
- Maintenance: this is where no other company comes close to Maruti Suzuki. The maintenance is not so expensive and the parts are easily available. There are plenty of Maruti Suzuki service stations spread out across the country.
- Engine: The best part about the engine of Maruti Suzuki Celerio its subtleness. The engine is not really underpowered as some answers claim. in the range of 2k—3k RPM, the engine churns out more than enough power. The car can accelerate to upto 160KMPH without any trouble. It is stable at high speeds.
- Design: I personally liked the design but opinions may differ.
- Build Quality: The build quality overall is good. The cost-cutting is clearly seen by the low-quality bumpers which easily deform.
Overall the car is good enough if that’s what fits your budget. If you wish to have more power then you could consider going for swift.