Keeping in mind the small and marginal farmers of the country, the Government of India had announced the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 1 February 2019. Since then, an amount of ₹ 2000 is being provided as financial assistance by the government in the accounts of farmers. Under this scheme, the ninth installment has been paid by the central government on August 9. Through this, how the registered farmers who have received the benefits scheme can check their accounts. And you will get this information after reading this post of our farmers who have not applied till now, how they can apply.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Keeping in mind the intermediary and marginal farmers, the central government has decided to give an amount of Rs 6000 per year as financial assistance through direct bank transfer. Under which an amount of Rs 6000 is being given to the farmers in three installments. Under this scheme, about 12 crore small and marginal farmers of the country are being covered and given benefits. Under this scheme, an expenditure of Rs 75,000 crore is being made by the government. So far 8 installments have reached the farmers’ account. And recently Modi has transferred the 9th installment.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 9th Installment
Ever since the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been released, installments are being sent one after the other to the farmers in their bank accounts. Under this scheme, the 9th installment has been given to the farmers on 9th August. Yes, the amount of the ninth installment i.e. 2000 rupees has been transferred to the accounts of farmers by using the option of direct bank transfer.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Changes
Since the launch of the scheme, many changes have been made under the scheme, which are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card Mandatory :- It has been made mandatory for the beneficiaries who are getting the benefit of this scheme to have Aadhar card.
- Land limit over: – In the beginning of this scheme, only those farmer beneficiaries were allowed to apply, who have 2 hectares or 5 acres of farming related land available. But at present, this limit of land has been abolished to connect all the farmers of the country with this scheme.
- Facility to know the status: – The farmer beneficiaries who have applied or want to apply under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, they can check the status of their application form themselves. For that, they only have to have their Aadhar card number or registered mobile number or bank account, with the help of all these things they can check the status of their application.
- Facility for self-registration: – When this scheme was launched in the year 2019, then the farmer brothers had to go to the accountant, law and agriculture officers to register in this scheme, which caused them a lot of problem and a lot of time. Had to do it in vain. But now the farmer brothers who want to become a beneficiary in this scheme can register their own application sitting at home.
- Kisan Credit Card: – The biggest change of this scheme is that the beneficiaries who have registered themselves in this scheme will not need any additional documents to get Kisan Credit Card. If he wants to make Kisan Bhai Kisan Credit Card, then he will have to first register his registration under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
If till now the registration of any farmer brother has not been done in the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then he can still apply in the scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Application
Any farmers of the country who have not been able to register their application in this scheme till now, then they can follow the procedure given below:-
- To apply, one has to go to the official website issued under the scheme .
- On the home page itself, you will see the option of Farmer’s Corner for the application, by clicking on which you will see three more options.
- Out of that you have to click on the option of New Farmer Registration, on clicking on which the registration form will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter the information asked in that form like your Aadhar card number, image code etc.
- After entering the information, you can submit your form by clicking on the submit button.
- After submitting the form, you can take a print out of your application form and keep it with you for future safekeeping.
In this scheme, you can also fill the application through an offline process, for which you will have to contact the Tehsildar, Gram Pradhan of Gram Panchayat around you.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status Check
If any farmer wants to see whether the installment amount has come in the account or not, then he can follow the procedure given below.
- To know the status of the installment amount, first of all, one has to go to the home page of the official website .
- On the home page, you will see an option of report, after clicking on that option a list will open in front of you.
- After selecting your state and district in that list, you will get to see the information about whether you have received the installment amount or not.
What to do if installment is not received even after application
If any farmer brother has not received the installment amount related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana even after applying, then it means that there has been an error while registering in your application form. The government has sent back the application forms in which mistakes were found during verification, for rectification. If you have not received the installment amount yet, then you can re-apply your application by correcting the mistakes given below.
- It is mandatory to have the name of the farmer in the application form in English letters, if a farmer brother has registered his name in Hindi letters, then change it to English letters and then enter his application form.
- If the name of a farmer brother is different in the application form and different in his bank account, then go to your bank and enter the same name in the bank according to your Aadhar card, only then your application form will be verified.
- If you have made any mistake in entering your account number and IFSC code, re-check it and re-send your application for registration by entering the correct account number and IFSC code.
- If you have made a mistake during registration in the name of the village or district, then also rectify it and you can enter your registration form again.
If you re-fill your form after rectifying all the above-mentioned mistakes, then the installment amount released by the Prime Minister through bank transfer will reach your account immediately.