If you are doing online payment using smartphones they you are aware of PhonePe. During Demonetization, Its difficult to do cash payments.
What is PhonePe?
PhonePe is a UPI-based payment application. It was founded in 2015 and was acquired by Flipkart. You can make payments through Phonepe after creating your UPI ID. You don’t have to recharge your wallet as money is debited from your account directly. PhonePe is the first UPI-based app that crossed 10 million app downloads.
In 2018 PhonePe launched various micro-apps on its platform as well. You can make payments to merchants or your friends at any time during any day without going through the long process of payment through net banking.
How to install and Setup PhonePe?
If you are an Android user then you can download the PhonePe app using Playstore. For Apple ios users, download from the Apple store. After download, you have to create your account in PhonePe.
To set up your account in PhonePe UPI app follow these steps:
- Open the PhonePe app on your smartphone and verify your mobile number, which is registered with your bank account.
- In the next step, enter your name, email address and a 4 digit password to activate your wallet.
- Now, click on create new Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- After which, select the bank you want to link to the app, and the app will automatically fetch the required details.
- At the last step, you need to confirm your bank details, and your PhonePe account is created.
Phonepe give their users a simple and easy to pay interface which is required by most of the Indian users. Users of the app are increasing rapidly. By some time users are facing some error and get confused about what to do next. You put a lot of efforts and search on the internet to get the solution. It is the reason we are sharing this important information for you.
Causes of Phonepe App Error and Solution
There are many reason of Phonepe APP failure due to which Phonepe Money Transaction Pending/Failed Problem arises.
When transferring money to a friend or person (s). Then Transaction Pending comes written. And money is also deducted from your bank. Sometimes Debited Money is not even refunded. Sometimes Transaction becomes Failed. And Amount also gets deducted. That is, money is deducted from your bank account as well. And there is no money in Friend’s Bank Account. There are many such PhonePe Money Transfer Problems.
Most problems are caused by technical issues. But Phonepe Company has started to solve this in a pinch. You can do it only with the help of the Phonepe App to get the money stuck back. Previously had to talk to PhonePe Customer Care on the call. Now you can send a report in PhonePe App itself.
All PhonePe’s Transaction Failed/Pending Issue
- Money Deducted but not credited in receiver account
- Money not credited in the account.
- Your Bank is facing technical issues for which, this payment failed. In case any amount has been deducted from your account, don’t worry, it is safe with your bank and will be credited back to your account within 3 working days.
- The Transaction Failed/Pending.
- and Other any type issue
Fix PhonePe Technical Issue Error
Here are Few Solutions and Some Workarounds to Solve the Technical Problem on PhonePe.
- Update the PhonePe App
- Re-Add the Bank Account
- Mobile Number Removed from Bank Account
- Mobile Banking Disabled
Phonepe SMS verification failed
While adding a Bank account in Phonepe, we have to send SMS to verify the registered mobile number which is linked with the Bank account, sometimes you not received OTP. It could be because of a server error or slow internet.
Solution for SMS verification Failed.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Turn on Flight mode and off it.
- Make sure the network is coming on your Sim.
- Verify registered Mobile Number with Bank should be in you phone.
What if the SMS verification fails?
The SMS verification while adding your bank account on PhonePe may fail, if:
- The mobile number registered with the bank account does not have enough balance to send an SMS for verification.
- You have selected the incorrect SIM slot while initiating the SMS. You can check this in your Phone Settings >> SIM & Network >> Default SIM for SMS.
- You have not enabled SMS permissions for the PhonePe app. You can check this by going to your Phone Settings >> Apps & Notifications >> PhonePe >> Permissions.
- You’re experiencing poor internet connectivity or your mobile network is weak.
Important: One of the primary reasons for SMS verification to fail is poor mobile network connectivity. We request you to ensure that the above checks are done and try again.
Phonepe transaction failed
Some user gets a notification that the amount debited but the transaction failed, or the transaction is pending. In this kind of failure, Transaction is showing as Inprogress, So, dont try to close the App wait for 2 minutes.
- Check maybe your transaction get success in few seconds.
- If the transaction gets failed, Your amount will be reversed back to your bank account in 5-6 business days.