Build professional web & app designs using Adobe Illustrator CC easily
What you get in this tutorial for UI & Web Design Using Adobe Illustrator CC
- Work as a UI designer building web design & app designs.
- Use Illustrator to a professional level.
- best to Know how to build wireframes.
- how to build site maps.
- how to design for a responsive website.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- You’ll need a copy of Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design skills are needed.
- No previous Illustrator skills are needed.
UI design skills are one of the most employable opportunities of our lifetime. In this course, you’ll learn how to design a professional website in Adobe Illustrator CC. Now, We’ll start right at the basics of Illustrator and work our way through to building professional UI designs. This course doesn’t cover, how to code a website completely but focuses on the design processes used by professional UI designers.
This is a project-based class for students who are new to the world of app & web design. I created this for people nervous about changing their careers into the world of user interface design.
The in-depth course covers many Illustrator features that others do not, so it’s a great course for filling in knowledge gaps as well as learning more efficient ways to accomplish certain tasks. Lectures are meticulously prepared and cover a lot of ground. One of the fantastic source to learn.
Download: Megnet Link
Most Popular Article this week:
M. Anton: Outstanding information delivered clearly. Having never touched Illustrator before this course now I can say that the results are incredible So I can hardly believe what I’m able to do after this introduction. Couldn’t be happier, and I will be taking more courses from this instructor – I like the teaching style, the speed of instruction, the explanations, and most of all, the high-quality results coming from high-quality instruction.