Most of the people are playing PUBG mobile nowadays. The officially licensed app for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, better known as PUBG, launched in India and several other regions around the world. It is most popular in android version.
Ever since Tencent released the mobile version of PUBG everyone has been glued onto their mobile screen, getting one chicken dinner after another. While PUBG on PC is notorious for its poor optimizations, the mobile version of the game is rather well optimized and runs fairly smoothly on almost all modern devices. However, if you’re rocking an older device or perhaps something that’s a little underpowered, you might have faced occasional stuttering and frame drops while playing PUBG Mobile. While a few frame drops here and there aren’t much of a big deal in casual games, in competitive games like PUBG even the occasional frame drop could result in death. but you can Pubg mobile play smoothly on low ram phone.
Run Pubg mobile play smoothly on low ram phone
Well, YES you can run Pubg mobile play smoothly on low ram phone
If you’re desperate for a free PUBG that’s portable though, consider watching LowSpecGamer’s tutorial on decreasing the quality on PUBG Mobile. so the basics requirement is given below
The minimum Requirements For Pubg Mobile Game Are :
- RAM : 2GB or more .
- PROCESSOR : QUALCOMM Snapdragon 430 / Mediatek mt 6737 and later
- OS : Android 5.1.1+ | Lollipop ? or later
- STORAGE : 1.5GB+
- SCREEN RESOLUTION : HD or HD+
The Recommended Requirements For Pubg Mobile Game Are :
- RAM : 4GB or more .
- PROCESSOR : QUALCOMM Snapdragon 650/ Mediatek mt 6753 and later
- OS : Android 7+ | Nougat or later
- STORAGE : 1.5GB+
- SCREEN RESOLUTION : HD+
Steps for a smooth PUBG mobile game in less Ram
Step 1: you should Have a good internet connection.
You should have a continuous internet connect for a smooth PUBG mobile game in less Ram. If you dont have then use wifi device.
Step 2: More storage space
Step 3: Close the background apps. Only RUN PUBG game app.
Step 4: Remove unnecessary apps
Step 5: Set the graphics in PUBG mobile to low
Method to low graphics in PUBG mobile settings
- First of all Open the PUBG mobile app on your device
- Now Start Any Match
- Now as soon as you enter in the match you will see a gear icon on the Top right corner
- Now You will see many Options on the Screen in the Right side
- Tap on Graphics, As soon as you tap on graphics you will see many options to select in between
- First of all Choose Graphics and Tap on Smooth or Balanced
- Now Tap on Frame Rate and Choose Low
- Now Stop the Game and Open it once again
- By Doing this you will see a lot of difference while playing the game in a Low-end device
Tencent says the game is compatible with the iPhone 5s and later, the iPad Air and later, the iPad mini 2 and later and the 6th-generation iPod touch. The company recommends the iPhone 6 or above to get the most out of the PUBG Mobile game and Pubg mobile play smoothly on low ram
So this was our Guide on How to Pubg mobile play smoothly on low ram devices, We hope this Guide helped you in running The game smoothly. In case if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
If you Play PUBG mobile Smoothly now ,after all steps … please comment us below so that people also follow for improve PUBG game play in low ram devices.